At Stanford, leadership in sustainability extends to all aspects of campus life – including events and event planning. Whether you join us for a sustainability tour, attend a conference on campus, or participate in a departmental meeting, you will witness the Stanford community maximizing resources, reducing waste, and offering an example of environmental stewardship.
GLOBAL CONFERENCE ON SUSTAINABILITY IN HIGHER EDUCATION (GCSHE)
Stanford is excited to be a Host Institution for this year’s #GCSHE, or Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education, a virtual conference streaming live on October 18, October 26, and November 3. As a Host Institution, we have unlimited registration passes for our campus only, as well as unique opportunities to be recognized for our commitment to sustainability. Sign up using the instructions below to gain free access to this great event. The registration deadline is November 3, 2022, at 8:59 p.m.(PT)/11:59 p.m. (ET).
- Start your registration process.
- If you are not a Presenter, select Attendee.
- If you are a Presenter, select Presenter and use the Presenter Access Code provided in your acceptance email. You will need to add a ticket to your registration first to be prompted for your Presenter Access Code. Please contact Cara at email@example.com for any questions about the code.
- Fill out all the relevant fields: Use your institutional email address only. The Discount Code is linked to our institution’s email domain (@stanford.edu). Other email addresses (such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo) will not work with the Discount Code and will be deleted. Once all the information is completed, click Next Step.
- Continue to complete the necessary prompts and click Next Step and/or Proceed to Ticket(s).
- On the ticketing page: Review the instructions at the top carefully. Be sure to select the appropriate option for Attendee or Presenter.
- Click Add Ticket next to your selected Attendee or Presenter option.
- Review "Ticket Owner Details" and scroll to the bottom to enter the following discount code: STANUNI240622.
- Then hit the Apply button.
- This will drop your total to $0.00.
- Click Checkout at the bottom.
- A prompt will appear indicating the $0.00 total cost.
- Click Continue.
- A “Congrats…” page will appear confirming the registration is complete, and a “#GCSHE Registration Receipt” will be emailed to you with your Registration ID. Note that Login information for the conference will be sent to all registrants in October.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you will be able to join us as we explore, reexamine, and re-envision sustainability in higher education.
Celebrating EARTH DAY
The Office of Sustainability and its partners host events for Earth Day/Week and other Celebrating Sustainability events. The events are designed to educate members of the campus community about Stanford’s sustainability achievements and current work through fun, engaging activities.