Cardinal Green SRWC
With the first major expansion of the Stanford campus in its history, the sustainability working team plays a critical role in embedding sustainability programs and progress into the culture of the new campus, acting as ambassadors for the nine departments who occupy the campus.
Department membership includes:
- Business Affairs
- Health Improvement Program
- Medical School Office of Development
- Office of Research Administration
- University Human Resources
- University Information Technology
The working team meets every third Thursday of the month, and is working to help foster a culture of sustainability at Redwood City. If you are interested in participating, please reach out to SustainableRWC@stanford.edu for more information.